Dominant Company + Local Marketing Expert = Top Dollar for your home
Eddie has over $13,000,000 in sales over the past 12 months
Selling Your Home:
Eddie’s passion really shows in his marketing. More buyers now than ever are looking to the internet to find their home. The marketing system provided will make the best “First Impression” which will lead to more exposure, visits, and add more value on the final sale. Make sure you “Get Ready with Eddie” to maximize value.
Print and Physical Marketing
(1) Property and Home Outline/ Narrative: I will create a property and room-by-room narrative which is provided to each prospective buyer detailing and describing the homes fine features and amenities as well as its mechanical systems, updates and renovations. This is a comprehensive, quantifiable and wonderful marketing tool which also offers support for the appraisal of the home.
(2) Multiple Photo Color Flyer/ Brochure / Floor Plans: I will design and create a full color property brochure with multiple photos and detailed descriptions of your property, which are made available to all agents and prospects in both print and electronic format.
(3) Print Advertising: My listings are promoted in Homes & Lands Magazine, Asbury Park Press, Coast Star, The Real Estate Guide and various prospecting techniques we employ.
(5) Direct Mail: I will send “Just Listed” multi-color, photo postcards to your immediate neighborhood, as well as specific targeted market areas, to further promote your property.
(6) Sign and Brochure Box: With your permission, I will install an attractive and brand recognized Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate “For Sale” sign in your yard along with a brochure box to provide the details of your home to potential buyers who drive, bike or walk by your home.
(7) Online Websites and Marketing: Your property is promoted through an extensive network of different websites. I will strategically place the home on today’s most visited websites through our syndication system.
(8) Email Campaigns to Buyer Prospects: I will initiate and maintain an ongoing e-mail campaign with all the details and links to your property to the top producing agents in Monmouth and Ocean Counties. We also include all agents with qualified prospects whose search criteria match those of your property throughout the Multiple Listing (MLS) via various prospecting techniques we employ.
(9) Email Campaigns to Brokers and Agents: All buyers are aggressively pursued via an online marketing campaign that distributes emails to the buyers with whom our agents are working. Buyers are also contacted via our “reverse” prospecting methods we initiate via the MLS. I will follow up to any and all inquiries about your home property with the marketing materials we design and develop. All marketing materials are available in both print and electronic format and immediate distribution.
(10) Custom Website: I will choose a custom website link with behind the scenes analytics to see how popular your home is to better understand the demand of your home. This is a great negotiation tactic & tool I use in finding the demand of visitors.
(11) Social Media Platforms: Your property will be promoted on various social media sites in front of thousands of people. These sites include but limited to; LinkedIn, Facebook, & Instagram. An audience targeted ad will be purchased to get your home in front of of thousands of people.
Professional Videos and Photography
(12) Professional Photography: I will hire a professional photographer to take your pictures with high resolution and that will be sure to stand out. We will take over 50 photos to use for our different types of marketing.
(13) Virtual Tour: I will provide a virtual tour for potential buyers to view your entire home from our online marketing. This feature allows us to create a great impression for someone who might not have the time to travel and physically walk through the property.
(14) Drone Aerial Videos: Being a full licensed drone pilot, I will take a drone video which will feature the entire house, surrounding areas, and major destinations of the town. (Belmar’s beautiful beaches, Springs Lake’s prestigious lake etc.) Below is an example of these drone videos and photos:
Above and Beyond Client Service
(15) The “One Man” Team: I provide my clients with access to a full-service real estate team while maintaining contact with you on a one-to-one level. Being a full-time licensed real estate professional with a full service support team will create a smooth transition through all parts of the process.
(16) Communication with you, the Seller: I will provide weekly updates to you both verbally and in written communication. You will be updated as to what the feedback is about your home from every showing. We will continuously update you from Realtor.com, Circle Pix distribution sites and additional sites who provide reporting functions
(17) Updates on Your Local Market: In an effort to keep you educated about the activities in the immediate market where your property is located, I will set you up with a daily notification system that will provide you with all the details about new listings, properties that go under contract and properties that close. You will receive these updates in a real time format so you always see what is happening around the market. In addition, I will send you the details of homes that are relevant to yours throughout our working relationship. I will stay connected with you on a consistent basis until your property is sold.
(18) Contractors to Handle Preparation and Closing Projects: In the event you require the assistance of a professional contractor or trades person during the transaction process, I will provide you with various professionals to handle the project that needs attention.
(19) 3:00 a.m. Cold Sweat Support: I understand the stress that comes along with buying or selling a home. To alleviate this stress, feel free to call me anytime with any question you have throughout the process, (even if it is 3am). I want to assure that “You” as my client is my #1 priority. Working with myself and my team will provide you with a sense of relief when it comes to this big decision.
Our Agency and Team
(20) Our Network of Offices and Agents: Our network of offices, which includes 24 offices and approximately 700 agents across central New Jersey into Pennsylvania. Our full-time Relocation Director coordinates with buyers moving into our area on a continuous basis.
(21) The Right People, Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate: Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate has been a dominant organization in the residential real estate market for approximately 40 years. The agents in our company are some of the best in the business and have extensive experience in the markets we serve. The right agents, who are professionally trained, working with qualified buyers will make your experience a rewarding one.
(22) Agent-to-Agent: I will promote your property at our weekly in-office business meetings, through agent caravan and at Broker Open Houses where a multitude of agents will be personally contacted and invited to attend.
(23) Christies International Real Estate: **PRICE SENSITIVE WITH THIS PROGRAM** it must be $1,000,000+. We have the exclusive relationship with Christie’s International Real Estate with a sole dedication to the marketing of high-end properties with the world’s largest network of brokers who specialize in the luxury real estate market. Our combined efforts will insure your home is placed in front of the world’s most discerning buyers and investors.
Every home is different and we can discuss what marketing tools will be used upon when listing the home.
Every client is provided with the following fiduciary duties:
Obedience, Loyalty, Disclosure, Confidentially, Accountability, and Reasonable Care.